Get ready for a fun and exciting zipline adventure the entire family will enjoy! You will zip high up through the canopy of enormous eucalyptus trees on seven separate lines, climb giant towers, walk over swinging bridges and catch fantastic tree-top views of the Pacific Ocean.
All Participants (Ages 5 & up): $134.95 (Reg $147) +tax/fees = $148.67
Please be sure to add each participant's first name & body weight when placing your order.
* Minimum age: 5
* Minimum weight: 40 lbs.
* Maximum weight: 270 lbs.
* No pregnant women or those with neck/back/heart problems
* Participants MUST wear closed-toe shoes
* Participants MUST wear provided gear (helmets, hooks, etc.)
Optional locations to visit while in the area:
NorthShore Zipline is located in the Haiku district, about 15 minutes east of Paia Town, famous for its local restaurants and shops, and 10 minutes from Twin Falls. In this popular location, visitors enjoy nature walks and bathing in one of their three waterfalls. Whether you want to swim in waterfalls or shop and dine before or after your zipline tour, there is something for everyone's enjoyment so that you can plan some other fun activities to go to alongside your Maui zipline adventure.
Considered Maui's most fun family zipline, NorthShore Zipline offers this incredibly exciting zipline course that is certain to satisfy every adventurer, no matter how young or old, beginner or expert. This is the perfect adventure where families can include kids as young as five years old, as well as older kids and adults, while allowing everyone to have a great time!
The course features seven canopy lines entwined with multiple aerial platforms, tree-top swinging suspension bridges, gigantic towers, and more! From the top of the trees, you will get views of the Pacific Ocean and the North Shore's Haiku district's lush green vegetation.
Also featured in this fantastic adventure:
* On-Site photographers, who will capture your adventure
* Option to purchase pictures after previewing them
* Guides boasting over 1,500 TripAdvisor reviews as "the most fun"!
* Association of Challenge Course Technology certified guides
* "Scaredy-Cat" Refund: If any guest decides to quit anytime before the third line, they will receive a full refund**.
* Visit NorthShore Zipline's Camp Maui, featuring WWII historical memorabilia, such as fighter planes, jeeps, and more!
** To receive a refund, participants must inform guide(s) of their decision to quit BEFORE starting the 3rd line.
***48-Hour cancellation policy applies***
Please call us at 808-707-8105 at least 48 hours before your tour's start time to cancel and receive a full refund.
Refunds will not be issued on:
* NO-SHOWS or LATE ARRIVALS
* Those weighing over 270 lbs
* Those who failed to report any disqualifying physical conditions
* Participants who choose to quit tour at or after the 3rd line.