60 Minutes (boat ride & flight)
Daily @ 8a
Experience the thrill of floating in the air and the breathtaking views of Maui, Lanai, and Molokai islands as you soar up while being pulled by one of West Maui Parasail’s powerful speedboats. You will enjoy the thrill of the ascent and a peaceful quietness as you reach maximum height. Choose how high you want to go, if you’re going to fly solo or with a special someone you want to share this unforgettable adventure with, and get ready for pure flying fun! West Maui Parasail has been flying over Maui for decades, with an impeccable safety record and incredible customer satisfaction. Their custom-built boats were built with a state-of-the-art platform that makes taking off and landing safe and effortless. It’s fun in the sun the entire family will enjoy! Due to being Maui’s lowest-priced parasail and limited capacity, this tour sells out well in advance. Two awesome locations to choose from: Lahaina Town or Kaanapali Beach. Book your parasail adventure today and guarantee your flight in paradise.
Main Menu Adult & Child rates:
* 800ft Flight - Early Bird rate: $96 (Reg $105.60) +tax/fees = $100.00
* 1,200ft Flight UPGRADE - Early Bird rate: $105.60 (Reg $115.20) +tax/fees = $110.00
To book the 1,200ft UPGRADE please add the number of Adults and Children from the Main Menu, then click on "ADD ON ITEMS" to select the number of persons you want to add the upgrade for ($10 each).
Total flight Length: 8-10 minutes for either 800ft or 1,200ft option.
Total boat ride length: Approximately 1 hour (depending on how many flights)
Lahaina Harbor, Slip 15
This is the perfect spot for those who like the idea of combining their parasailing adventure with a visit to Old Lahaina Town, visit the famous Banyan Tree Park, historical sites, art galleries, shop for souvenirs, grab a meal at one of its oceanfront restaurants, and more!
* Check-in takes place 30 minutes before the tour time
* Parking is available FREE at the Public Parking lot at the corner of Front Street & Prison Street, or on the street. Both have a maximum of 3 hours to avoid a stiff fine or for a cost at multiple parking lots throughout the town.
On the beach in Kaanapali, in front of the Whaler's Village Shopping Center
Look for West Maui's Parasail yellow umbrellas and yellow shuttle boat. This is a great option for those who want to enjoy the beach or grab a meal at one of the Kaanapali's oceanfront restaurants. Those staying at one of the Kaanapali resorts can walk right up to the check-in desk.
* Check-in takes place 30 minutes before the start time of your tour
* Parking is available for a cost at the Whaler's Village Shopping Center (Approx. $20)
Cancellation Policy - 48 Hours
Should you need to cancel this tour please contact us at 808-707-7260 at least 48 hours prior to its start time, so we can cancel it with the vendor and issue a full refund. NO-SHOWS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Minimum weight to fly solo: Approximately 150 lbs
* Maximum weight to fly tandem or triple: Approximately 350-450 lbs
To ensure everyone's safety, the above weight limits may fluctuate as wind and ocean conditions may require a solo flyer to fly tandem, or tandem participants to fly separately.
* Minimum age: 6 (Participants age 6-12 must be accompanied by an adult)
* No pregnant women
* Participants MUST be able to walk down the dock and board the shuttle vessel AND transfer from it to the parasail boat with minimal or no assistance.
* This activity is not recommended for anyone suffering from chronic back or neck problems, or who has had a recent injury or surgery.
* PARASAIL VESSELS ARE NOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE
Safety & Insurance
West Maui Parasail carries a $1,000,000.00 (One Million Dollar) liability policy. Their main concern is your safety. Your captain is a U.S.C.G. licensed captain and will be in charge of your tour to assure all passengers and crew are safe at all times.