Daily at 12P or 3P
Easy to Moderate
A thrill seeker’s delight, Maui Off-Road Adventures Lahaina offers this incredible off-road ride that will that delivers fun, excitement and some of the most beautiful views from areas very few people get to enjoy while on Maui. You will ride in the Pu’u Kukui Watershed Preserve through a bamboo forest, mud, hill climbs, river crossings and so much more! Located about five minutes north of Kaanapali, this is a “must-do” for those looking for the extraordinary.
"Adult" rate shown is for a SOLO DRIVER (Driver riding along, without ANY passengers): $364 +tax = $379.17
To book combinations of driver and passengers, please click on "Extras".
Driver-Adult Passenger = $393.00 +tax = $409.38
Driver-Child (7-17) Passenger = $353.00 +tax =$367.71
Additional Adult-Passenger: $189 +tax = $196.87
Additional Child-Passenger: $149 +tax = $155.21
If you are looking for an "off the grid" experience look no further than Maui Off-Road Adventures at the Pu'u Kukui Watershed Preserve. You will be riding wild through rough terrain on brand new Honda 1000X-4 four-seater ATVs, that sit up to four and are built for adventure. Guides will be leading you through a 1,400-acre estate featuring multiple types of terrain and some of the best views Maui has to offer.
Many areas of this epic adventure are only accessible by ATV or helicopter, so you will get to explore a part of Maui very few ever get access to. Whether you choose to ride solo or bring your friends along, we guarantee you you will quench your desire for off-roading!
This tour goes out rain or shine, and you should definitely expect to get dirty, and sometimes soaking wet. The weather by the West Maui Mountains change very frequently, so wear something you won't mind finding mud stains on. Your driving will dictate how dirty you will get, but should it rain... oh well... you know what to expect then. There are no showers to get cleaned up after, but sinks and paper towels to wash your hands, arms, and face. If you have a long drive back to your resort, you might want to stop by one of Lahaina's beach parks, take a dip in the ocean and a freshwater shower before hitting the road.
Your guides get to dictate the pace of your tour. They are very familiar with the terrain and love to get a thrill, but will always keep your safety as their highest priority. The land you are getting the privilege to explore, called 'Aina in Hawaiian, is also to be respected and preserved, so you will need to adhere to your guides' directions and drive where it's permitted. You will also need to wear the gear provided to you, such as gloves, helmet, dust mask, etc. Ponchos will be available upon request.
Due to the restrictions on group size and the limitation of only 2 adventures per day, this adventure sells out well in advance. BOOK IT NOW and guarantee your Maui off-road adventure for your upcoming Maui vacation today!
* All drivers MUST be 18 years of age and present a valid driver's license
* Drivers must be at least 25 years old if driving passengers under the age of 18.
* You can bring your camera or GoPro, however, you are responsible in case of loss, damage, or theft
* There is no storage available on site
* You should bring your own water bottle or water flask (not included)
* Vehicles can accommodate most passengers. Seat belt extenders are available. Maximum weight: 800 lbs per vehicle
* Persons suffering from neck, back, or knee injuries, or pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
* No alcohol, drugs, or smoking permitted on the tour. Anyone suspected of being intoxicated will be refused admission
* You are responsible for any damage caused by failing to adhere to safety protocols while operating the vehicle
* Rollovers will cost a $200.00 fee for a complete inspection and any repairs costing over $200 will be charged to the driver
Honda Talon 1000X-4
All four-seater vehicles
999cc fuel-injected 4-stroke, DOHC Twin Cylinder Displacement 4×4
Automatic transmission, safety roll bar cage, 3-point safety harness
Weight capacity is 800 lbs per vehicle
**48-hour cancellation policy applies**
No-shows and cancellations within 48 hours of tour time are subject to a full charge.
No refunds will be provided.
Tour provider will happily reschedule your trip if you call at least 24 hours before your tour, at no additional cost.